cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

When will Midnight Black Note 9 be available in USA

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Congratulations on losing $1250 (times a million) on Note 9 sales in USA so far.

When will Midnight Black color be available to order in USA?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cosmic Ray

Re: Midnight Black Note 9 in USA

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung is releasing Cloud Silver and Midnight Black on October 5th in the US according to various news sources. Cloud Silver will be exclusive to samsung.com and Best Buy. Midnight Black will be available through all carriers and so on.... 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

"Congratulations on losing $1250 (times a million) on Note 9 sales in USA so far"

And you know this how? Don't get me wrong, I think they should have offered the option, but none of us knows how it affected sales. I think people that really wanted one could, and still can, easily find it from third party resellers, like Amazon, so Samsung still gets the sales. Others just went with the blue, it's a dark shade of blue, it looks black in many situations, really not an issue IMO. Yellow S-Pen is a slightly different story of course, it's weird they don't have a blue option at least as an accessory. It's clear they want blue and yellow to be seen, for the phone to stand out. There are also plenty of black cases or skins, that's a cheap fix.

"When will Midnight Black color be available to order in USA?"

Maybe never, directly, but it's already available from third party resellers like I said, could be an issue with the warranty though. I only saw rumors about possibly a silver / gray model coming out soon.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have black Galaxy Note 8 and I was planning to upgrade to black Note 9.

Okay, maybe "Million" was an exageration, but you've got to admit, Black is a neutral color which most people prefer or at least can accept, whereas Blue or Lavender may not be favoured by many.

I have considered buying a Black Note 9 from other stores (Amazon, Ebay, etc.) however I'm reading online about some small weird differences between the US Version and International Version of the Note 9 and that's what's been holding me back.

And last but not least, I can't understand for the life of me why Samsung would do this!!! I mean it's exactly the same phone!!! Why would you not release the Black one in the US??

Highlighted
Comet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Your frustration with the lack of offering a Black handset for our amazing Note9 is justified in my opinion.  I felt the same and it originally did deter me from getting one myself.

I got one for my wife, in Lavender.  I ordered a case for it as well as immediately went back online and ordered my UofM blue and gold one.  After I put the case on her Lavender 9 device, I noticed that the case covered every bit of the color except a 3 mm ring around the print scanner, camera lenses and flash.  

If you got a black one, you would rarely know it!  Get the device you want and don't hastle it   I'd love to roll caseless but its just not realistic   I've never broken a phone or screen, (ok a horse did step on one) but I won't roll bandito!

Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung is releasing Cloud Silver and Midnight Black on October 5th in the US according to various news sources. Cloud Silver will be exclusive to samsung.com and Best Buy. Midnight Black will be available through all carriers and so on.... 

View solution in original post