cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ARQ123
Galaxy

When will Samsung improve there Update speed?

Samsung has been lacking in this area for quite a while now, it's time that we all hold Samsung accountable for there slow update push out. We pay a premium price for their products and yet they don't provide us with anything. Is there any way we can spread the word to the Update department? Especially here in the US the updates come out really slow on the other had the likes of Apple, Google, and OnePlus make sure there customers receive every update asap.

Samsung please do something!

4 REPLIES 4
SeekingAnswers
Constellation

When you get a Samsung phone you soon find esp with the u...

When you get a Samsung phone you soon find esp with the unlocked versions purchased directly from them that updates are an afterthought. If updates are important to you the best choice is to buy your phone from Google and use Fi. At least for me security updates are installed as soon as Google releases them. Now I like the Galaxy series and Verizon where I live is superior to anything else but I know going in that Samsung will ignore me, at least til the release their next phone.

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: When will Samsung improve there Update speed?

@ARQ123 What is the exact model of the phone and carrier?

═════════════════════════════════════
If you post new question please specify your Phone model and Carrier.
If you like my comment please hit ♥
if I answer your question please hit the 'accept as solution' button
ARQ123
Galaxy

TMobile

TMobile

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: TMobile

@ARQ123 turn off device pop out the sim and update again through wifi and see if it works. If not try to insert any sim card that is not Tmobile and update again

═════════════════════════════════════
If you post new question please specify your Phone model and Carrier.
If you like my comment please hit ♥
if I answer your question please hit the 'accept as solution' button