cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

When will note 9 get the one ui

I've been waiting forever for my note 9 to update to get the one ui. At this point it's getting frustrating

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: When will note 9 get the one ui

One UI should have been released for the Note 9 during the Andriod 9 update and Android 10 has recently come out. Did you get a Note 9 from a carrier?

Highlighted
Product Expert

The only reason you should not be receiving updates is if the phone was attached to a previous carrier and was unlocked to go to a different carrier. Only the original carrier with an active sim of that carrier can receive updates. Unfortunately, most UbreakIFix and Samsung locations are closed, but when they do open again you could go to a UbreakIfix or Samsung store to have a Home Flash done to update your software. 

Highlighted
Product Expert

scratch my previous reply, heres this link that was posted today that might shed some light!

https://www.phonearena.com/news/Galaxy-Note-9-S9-One-UI-2.1-update_id123410

Highlighted
Astronaut

Hey I'm not sure but I'm hearing it's not going to get the one ui 2.1 so get the note 10 plus or better yet I'd wait and spend your money on the note 20 I'm thinking about getting it myself but I got the note 10 plus and I love it so far