cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user8k3gvnKPaD
Constellation

Where did my downloads go?

Once I open a downloaded file, it disappears from Notifications & I can't find it again unless I download it again. This is frustrating when you accidentally close a file.before you've saved it.

So, please, where do my downloads go?

3 REPLIES 3
Comet

Can you specify from what are you downloaded files so tha...

Can you specify from what are you downloaded files so that we can give the best solution but have you tried going into My Files, there are different categories depending on what you have downloaded tap on it it might show up there if not there may be download folder inside it, tap on it it might be there. If not go to either Internal storage or Sd card and in there will be download folder, the files maybe there.

NBI

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Where did my downloads go?

@user8k3gvnKPaD Download files depends on what app you are using but all downloaded files are located in the "files" app and usually in the internal storage unless you specify to save it in SD card

═════════════════════════════════════
If you post new question please specify your Phone model and Carrier.
If you like my comment please hit ♥
if I answer your question please hit the 'accept as solution' button
Highlighted
Black Hole

Re: Where did my downloads go?

@user8k3gvnKPaD wrote:

Once I open a downloaded file, it disappears from Notifications & I can't find it again unless I download it again. This is frustrating when you accidentally close a file.before you've saved it.

So, please, where do my downloads go?

Your files should be in Downloads folder.  My files app or any other file manager app can be used