cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is the Camera so bad on the Note 9?

I have complained so many times but nothing has happened yet! the picture quality is horrible so is the video! and the camera app is very slow and laggy. The Live focus doesn't work properly or produces a very soft( image with no detail) image. When will you guys fix this? 

19 REPLIES 19
userVN6Bj46Qzm
Constellation

Re: Why is the Camera so bad on the Note 9?

I can't get an answer on this either. I had a Samsung Galaxy S8 plus and the camera was great! My new note 9 camera is lousy. With the flash on everyone has white eye. This camera is unusable. Verizon says call Samsung and Samsung says send it back for repair. It's only one month old and I cannot be without my phone for a few weeks. I am ready to throw it in the garbage. Anyone have any ideas why the camera on the note 9 is so terrible? I never had any problem with white eye on my Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus.

userVN6Bj46Qzm
Constellation

I have EXACTLY the same problem!!    Note 9 : everyone has white eye with flash. Verizon: "call samsung"  samsung: "call verizon or ship back for repair".. NEVER any problems with galaxy S8 plus camera!!  Note 9 camera BAD!!!   any way to correct this?????

userBIeB59wYQl
Constellation

Mine is equally as horrible. I can't even take pictures using my flash. They are THAT bad .Eyes are white, and there is either a white or blue faded light on every picture using the flash. . I doubt I buy another Note. Seven, Eight, and Nine have all had a glitch or a bad feature. $1000 for a phone without a functioning camera is ridiculous! I would have NEVER purchased a phone with camera quality such as this one. Very dissapointing. 

userhlJ4O8Ffa3
Constellation

I don't know but the camera on the note 8 is amazing

Note User
Constellation

From a tech savvy person... the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 has only been out to the public a few months. All devices have issues when they first go on the shelf. I just recently bought a Note 9 from AT&T. I have yet found any issues....

ezequielprezz
Cosmic Ray

Right. manufacturers that sell these over expensive phones with the worst cameras. My Galaxy J7 took better pictures than this. Heck, I even did a comparison with the note 4, and that took better pictures than the note 9. The note 9 will take over exposed, over processed pictures .

userohlHpd1nKV
Constellation

Highlighted

@SamsungLarry Is Samsung sending an update to fix the camera issues?

userWDSQhCcVPR
Constellation

Hello, I had a galaxy s7edge and I used to get a lot of compliments on how great my pictures were. I recently bought a note 9 and have been noticing issues when taking pictures specially when I turn the flash on, it seems to take for ever. I am not happy about my new phone camera quality, very disappointed.