cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Will note 9 get the ikonik skin in fortnite??

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Dear Samsung employee who is reading this I have a question but it's fortnite related will ikonik come to the note 9 it still a great phone for gamers and your newest phone so well it come out??

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Will note 9 get the ikonik skin in fortnite??

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I don't believe it will, the Galaxy Skin was specific to the Note 9s. I believe the iKonik skin will be the same but for the S10s. Since it's fulfilled through Epic Games though, only they would know if it will be available for other devices. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Will note 9 get the ikonik skin in fortnite??

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I don't believe it will, the Galaxy Skin was specific to the Note 9s. I believe the iKonik skin will be the same but for the S10s. Since it's fulfilled through Epic Games though, only they would know if it will be available for other devices. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post