cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astronaut

accounts

I had a note 9, I live off a no service road. Once I was about in tower land, my phone still wouldn't connect, so I had to restart my device and let it boot down and come back up, once it come back on it then asked for a PIN. I've always used my fingerprint or eyes. I was forced to factory reset. Yet the phone is still locked. So I am unable to get access inside. I had to get a new phone, now s20 Fe. I'm almost certain I had some things backed up to my samsung account, but when inside the cloud I'm only able to see what's on the s20 device. Gmail has my email currently locked, cause I don't know the password, and being a new phone they can't verify that it is me trying to get inside the account. How can I see ALL MY DATA EVER on the cloud, and I've done every option available to get my password, samsung pass didn't help. 

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: accounts

I recommend reaching out to our Samsung Accounts department for further assistance. They can be reached directly at 1-855-795-0509.

Astronaut

for which issue? cause I have spoken with them prior to me doing the factory reset cause I knew about the unlock feature in the cloud, however because I had done a restart the phone wasn't done with the connection to service. I had them on the phone and we weren't able to locate my phone ( even though it was in my hands I knew where it is) and I think for inactivity in samsung cloud they deleted my data. so unfortunately I think I just lost the last 11 years of my life that isn't replaceable everything is gone forever with no Chance of getting back. I've answered all the security questions, in the same location as most use login. just not the same device. however my new s20 is in my name, same as note 9. which both phones are logged in. is there a way to remove the 2nd step authentication without needing the email or password, maybe on their side of things?
Astronaut

I need to know if I lost my photos
Astronaut

Re: Re: accounts

* u? if asking me. yes I lost everything. Gmail account. photos, contacts, files, music, etc