Original topic:

can't login to samsung account after reset of note 9

(Topic created on: 12/3/20 4:01 AM)
userITScs0IWxL
Constellation
Options
Note 9

Hello, i'm from lebanon and i just travelled to iraq for work. my note 9 got stolen in iraq and was put under factory reset. I managed to get my phone back and restore it but my samsung account is not logging in. I tried resetting the password although I know that my password was right but still it is not working. I can log into my samsung account on any device except my note 9.

My lebanese SIM card was also stolen but i couldn't get it back so i contacted my SIM card company and made them stop the lost SIM in iraq and my fiance received a new SIM with the same number in Lebanon. So now my SIM card is in lebanon and my phone is here with me in Iraq.

How can i fix my samsung account problem?

0 Likes
17 Replies
Wassim
Nebula
Options
Note 9
when you restored your phone did you use Samsung or google account
0 Likes
userITScs0IWxL
Constellation
Options
Note 9

i used google account

0 Likes
Wassim
Nebula
Options
Note 9
ok try to login to your samsung account using Google if its the same account and see if that will work for you and make sure your connected to a good internet
0 Likes
userITScs0IWxL
Constellation
Options
Note 9

i tried that it did not work i don't know why. the samsung account is a hotmail not a gmail

0 Likes
Wassim
Nebula
Options
Note 9
are you able to login from your computer
0 Likes
userITScs0IWxL
Constellation
Options
Note 9

yes

0 Likes
Wassim
Nebula
Options
Note 9
look for security there and check on your last attempt to login
0 Likes
userITScs0IWxL
Constellation
Options
Note 9

i only found my samsung watch on devices. there's a find my phone option. should i press on it or what?

0 Likes
Wassim
Nebula
Options
Note 9
if the phone is not showing that mean you never added it to your account
0 Likes