Dear care team,
my concerns about the purchased Samsung Note 9 mobile on 18th August 2020.
It is a surprise that the item is Counterfeited or fake one.
1. When I received the item, I start run-up on 19 September2020.
2. The box was sealed.
3. I didn’t find the( silicone cover + s-pen accessories) inside the box.
4. The device screen & backside didn’t have stickers scotched on it as usual that I find in Samsung device but on these time I just find a plastic case .
5. When I start running up the device I catch sight of the screen is not clean &have minor scratch+ its back have deep scratches/broken (as per pic. Att.)
6. There’s strange icon inside application (chines or Korean or Japanese) language.
7. The device is single SIM not dual as I purchase for your site.
8. When I turn to Arabic language not all icon turn to Arabic.
9. Unfortunately I look- at The Serial No. that printed on phone back & sticker on the phone back & Sr.No. Inside the phone program not compatible but same IMEI (as per attached photos).
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
the site ask me to contact with samasung to get
i purchase it from web site in united arab emirates UAE https://www.noon.com/uae-en/
Then that site is who you need to contact about getting your money back.
Samsung has nothing to do with it.
to ensure that the device is counterfeited