JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

eraser not erasing on photos

(Topic created: 04-15-2019 12:59 AM)
userMkY7BvssHQ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

when i pull up a photo in gallery then click the little pencil then click the paintbrush,, there's an eraser icon. i click eraser and it indicates that it's been chosen but nothing happens when i drag  my finger or the s pen. it doesn't work in samsung notes, using sd card photos or internal storage photos. this is new phone so i don't know if it's related to the pie/one ui update but i don't see anyone else having this issue.  i should probably undo the update but i don't even know how yet so i thought I'd see what you think  

3 Replies
GaryB82
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Have you drawn on the picture that your trying to erase 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.
userMkY7BvssHQ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

oooooh, it only erases what is marked on a top layer.  it would be nice if i could erase parts of photos to clean up what the lasso select> photo background remover leaves. thats not gonna happen here though is it? 

i went to samsung super user live help and the "super user"  tried a few things through the tutor app to see what was wrong but obviously got nowhere lol

0 Likes
Solution
GaryB82
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Yes it only removes what has been placed on the pictures 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.