cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

is spen 10 backcompatible w/note9?

Since I can't buy S pen for my note 9 anywhere physically i went and purchased the S pen for the note 10. in stock at my local bestbuy. will it register or to have to do something special or is it a lost cause?

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: is spen 10 backcompatible w/note9?

Look it up on Amazon if note dare check google if not check you tube channel also wen you get it Activate Alarm wen your Spen is out it Alert you Have it Its AMAZING...let me know how it gose..

Highlighted
Comet

It will register but you won't be able to use air gestures. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

so the answer is "no" is there a way to make it work the same way the spen9 works with note9? all features including gestures; clicks; bluetooth;notification (how this helps me I cant understand as it wont locate the pen once I drop it and cant place it for charging cause I cant find it)

Highlighted
Asteroid

see.. I just bought the 5th replacement.. yellow this time and it broke in half close to a week or 2 in. again.

Highlighted
Asteroid

thanks. yeah it works to write... but no air gestures is slightly annoying... especially since I do t see any reason why it cant pair properly and allow gestrues.. maybe after upgrade to android ver 10? lol

You can buy the note 9 pens on ebay and Amazon. They have tons of them