cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

samsung pay

When I first used my samsung pay on my galaxy note 9, I didn't  have any problems, but after I started using it more, it's harder for it to refister into the cash regtars, it keeps on saying, card is declined!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: samsung pay

Sorry you are having that issue? Have you made sure you are having none of these issues below or contact Samsung Pay Support. Good luck!

Some other possible reasons why the transaction is declined even though the card still appears in the Samsung Pay app include:

An incorrect PIN has been entered at the terminalYour card is not activated, has been blocked or closedYour card has expired and you have not yet activated your re-issued cardYour card or the transaction account has insufficient funds for the transactionYou have reached your set daily payment limitThe terminal does not support contactless paymentsThe payment terminal is a Mag Stripe Terminal (MST). Westpac declines Samsung Pay payments made to MST. Use your physical card at MSTs instead.
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: samsung pay

I am experiencing the same issue. I have 3 different cards on my phone (Samsung Galaxy S10)... it seems to be related to the amount... if it is a small amount no issue... if it is a larger amount, then it often shows "tranaction failed" and "incorrect pin", but I never even get offered the chance to enter the pin - the error immediately shows up. Also, my daily limit is way higher than the amount the transaction is failing for on the card. Very frustrating... I have the same credit card on Google Pay and have no resorted to using that - it works with no issue... so there is clearly an issue here related to samsung pay and/or the cash ecard terminals.