cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: screen auto change color to blue like turning on bluelight filter after update to one uin2.0

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Display problems more in 4g mode than in wifi.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: screen auto change color to blue like turning on bluelight filter after update to one uin2.0

JUMP TO SOLUTION

PS the picture which show the wrong display

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi Justin,

Just sent you a private DM with my info.  This issue has to be software related...look at the screenshot I took today while having the issue...it does not replicate on the screenshot but the phone is terrible and barely usable.  Thanks .Screenshot_20200413-181349.jpg

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have been in touch with Samsung Support USA via Twitter since yesterday. Today we did a soft reset and also a reset in the settings section before that.  Problem replicated but noticed that if you move the adaptive brighness level bar to the right (max) the issue goes away.  I am still testing but the problem seems to have gone away.  This is definitely a bug and it's software related.  Try it out and let me know.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

In hopes that Samsung devolopers see this, these are the steps I followed with Samsung Support via Twitter, unit seems to be working ok for now, certainly a software fix seems to be needed: My ticket number is #32299946.

1. Reset settings under General Management>Reset>Reset Setings
  2. Did a soft reset to the unit
  3. Booted in Safe Mode to see if the problem replicated...it did
  4. Wiped the unit's cache partition

Issue kept coming back but in between, noticed that by turning off the adaptive brightness button and moving the brightness level slider left or right the issue goes away.  I have

@userObjTlf8udg wrote:

I have been in touch with Samsung Support USA via Twitter since yesterday. Today we did a soft reset and also a reset in the settings section before that.  Problem replicated but noticed that if you move the adaptive brighness level bar to the right (max) the issue goes away.  I am still testing but the problem seems to have gone away.  This is definitely a bug and it's software related.  Try it out and let me know.

been testing for 1/2 hour and has not come back. This really seems to be a bug (software related) and would love for a fix to arrive, as so are many on here.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi.

I have now installed the update from March 1 (N960FXXS5DTB6) and I have no problems with the screen, now (18.04) I got the update from April 1 (N960FXXU5DTCA) it can be installed? as I had no problems with the previous one.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
@samsung Justin - I am also facing after updating the software.
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungJustin Is there any progress made on this issue ?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

woudl love to pm but seem samsung has decided its had enough of me.  I cant send you PMs.

Asteroid

Note 9 screen shows horizontal lines on the screen after security update this morning.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This morning my Note 9 (SM-N9600)  running Android 10 UI 2.0 around a month ago received the latest security update and some minutes after it, the screen shows horizontal lines and yellow screen like if the blue filter light is enabled. 

If do the factory reset, once the phone starts the colors looks fine but in less that one minute the screen gets to the yellos lined condition. Even on the factory reset menu. 

Desk works fine.

IMG_20200315_135531632.jpgIMG_20200315_135537174.jpg