cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: screen auto change color to blue like turning on bluelight filter after update to one uin2.0

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungJustin Is there any progress made on this issue ?

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: screen auto change color to blue like turning on bluelight filter after update to one uin2.0

JUMP TO SOLUTION

woudl love to pm but seem samsung has decided its had enough of me.  I cant send you PMs.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

hi

i am also facing same blue screen issue for samsung note9

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It has been over 3 months and there is no acknowledgement from SAMSUNG on this issue.

@samsung 

Thousands of people have reported this issue a cross samsungs 9 and 10 , and 20 series product lines in Samsung and other website forums and still samsung is quite on this issue . 

Customers pay lot of money on trusted brand products with the expectation that their products will last long and they would get good customer support . 

This is not fair "Samsung ". You neither acknowledged that this is a software issue nor released a fix it from past 3 months . Do you care about your products and customers ? Do you want to set this as an example for your future customers ? 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi Justin - Also experiencing the issue since March update. The issue is consistently reproducible by activating the display immediately after locking - the screen activates with a hazy yellowish greenish tint with faint horizontal lines.

So far, the workaround for me is to make sure Always On Display is shown before unlocking/activating the display.

My phone details - Used for approximately 12 months, SM-N9600, Hong Kong version, QP1A.190711.020.N9600ZHS4DTD5.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for that information. This is a U.S. based forum and to get this issue resolved you will have to go to the region of origin of where the device was purchased. Here's a link to get to the correct forum. http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry 

Highlighted
Asteroid

Note 9 screen shows horizontal lines on the screen after security update this morning.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This morning my Note 9 (SM-N9600)  running Android 10 UI 2.0 around a month ago received the latest security update and some minutes after it, the screen shows horizontal lines and yellow screen like if the blue filter light is enabled. 

If do the factory reset, once the phone starts the colors looks fine but in less that one minute the screen gets to the yellos lined condition. Even on the factory reset menu. 

Desk works fine.

IMG_20200315_135531632.jpgIMG_20200315_135537174.jpg

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Note 9 screen shows horizontal lines on the screen after security update this morning.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am experiening the same thing. Tried resertting the phone, but nothing changed.

Keypads etc all dont work. i tried resetting the phone to factory setting and it also didnt work. 

Even worst, i cant use the phone at all. 

Help.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Note 9 screen shows horizontal lines on the screen after security update this morning.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I did all that. The same day after many reloads and power cycling the phone it recovers by it selft which confirms my theory that it is a driver. Two days latter, it happened again but did not take long and then recovered lovking the phone and getting in again. 

When I thought it was fixed happened again when I was showing a picture to a friend and then it recovered again by it selft. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am facing the same problem. What to do?