Original topic:

screen auto change bluelight filter after update to one ui 2.0

(Topic created: 04-07-2020 08:22 AM)
userX23s2XsHde
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hi,

I encountered the problem of screen blur and has the color like bluelight filter turning on after updating to android 10 and one ui 2.0. If I stop using for a while and turn on the phone ahain the problem disappeared but after a couple minutes the pproblem happened againB2CA87EC-6E3D-466E-8607-802353DCBD05.jpeg

432 Replies
useroXZ9j0jroP
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Bro I don't think they have fixed. Not only me number of people are facing the same issue.

And this issue we are observing after we upgraded to os 10 android.

You better provide us proper solutions to this issue or else I might need to take a big step against Samsung.

And dare you delete my post because I've taken a screen shot of ever reply I've shared.

I'll take all of my steps to screw you all up. If soon I dont get proper solution for this issue.

BlackOnyx6
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@useroXZ9j0jroP ,

I think you may have misunderstood the responses. I explained to you how similair issues will need different resolutions based on individuals by giving you examples. The proper solution which I gave above is to go into one of our facilities to have your device inspected and the software reflashed into the device free of cost.  

@SamsungAdam 

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Thank you for reaching out. Can you please provide me with your full model number, baseband version, and service provider?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
useroXZ9j0jroP
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Have share you on mail do check and share proper solutions

0 Likes
useroXZ9j0jroP
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hello SamsungAdam,

Whoever you are, I've shared you the details you need. But whats next. ??????

0 Likes
useroXZ9j0jroP
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Dear Reader,

I'm an engineer and I am well educated for using such devices. The day I've purchased this phone I've never used the phone while im charging it. Then from where comes the matter of battery damage.

I have never used other chargers to charge my phone form the day purchased till today I'm using the same charger that company have provided me with the box.

Have never dipped my phone yet in water then where comes the water damage issue.

Have not used my cell for 24*7 hrs yet.

Have my work to do in office so there no time for me to use the phone at its extent.

I've only use it for capturing image share snaps listen music and call.

Thill date today even I've not dropped my phone once. So no damage to.

Then how can you saw we dont have used our cell properly.

Im not the only person facing this issue. There are number of people who are facing the same issue.

Besides proving a proper resolved solution to the issue we are facing you are just blaming us for our usage.

Its a premium range phone i guesse for which people have shared lots of money to buy.

And if such expensive devices give such problems than we should not buy such products.

Iphone dosen't gives such lame advice to resolve their issue. More on their devices don't let their users face such problems 1 out of 1000.

Here I'm observing I'm not the only one facing such issue. There are number of people who are facing this issue.

For sware if company advice me money to get this issue resolved I'll make one thing clear.

Dear Samsung I'll preferre getting advice from consumers court regarding this.

ANUVNY
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Dear Mr. or Ms. BlackOnyx6,

I am not familiar with using the Samsung community website , so not sure if you are a  official product expert working for Samsung. If you are a Samsung employee and you care about Samsung company's 

brand reputation , you should listen to the customer and step into their shoes to understand the issue and anguish that people are going through

kindly read this entire note and please give a deep thought on the issue and situation that Samsung's customers are facing because of an unbaked software update that was pushed to users 

1 . Hundreds of Samsung phone users ( I have seen Galaxy Note 9 and Galaxy S20 phone users ) have reported exactly same issue that I reported that after the March 2020 upgrade they have seen this yellowish screen with grains and horizontal lines .

2. Not sure how many more people have not reported this issue yet due to the current

situation of COVID -19 Pandamic 

3. Also not every one will have time to report the issue and spend time in detailing out the issue like I have done .

4. Samsung provided an software update to their phone users and immediately people are noticing this screen discoloring issue . Samsungs software update process has clearly broke many phones . Samsung phone users trust the company and leave it to Samsung to update the software when the update recommendation is seen in the phone . 

5 No matter the phone is under warranty or not , if Samsung is providing a software update , they should ensure that they do not break existing things that are working in the phone . If you are saying that Samsung will break things in software update and will leave the customers with no option other than to get the issue fixed by paying hundreds of dollars to Samsung/Samsung authorized service centers or buy another new phone . Even though Samsung does not make an official statement of the above statement , it’s the same thing that is implying based on your response .

6 . All electronics have a certain life . My 3+ year old Samsung Galaxy S8+ still works with out any issues . so your point of phone usage criteria to explain why a  phone can break does not justify why my Current Galaxy Note 9 is showing a yellowish screen with grains/Horizontal lines ( With due respect) does not make any sense .

7 . It’s not just one customer reporting this issue at the same time . Hundreds are customer are reporting the same issue . please understand the problem . The issue clearly resulted after a software upgrade ( it does not matter if the phone is under warranty or not , Samsung can not break an existing phone  which is working condition with their software upgrade push , this is ethically wrong ) 

8. Kindly take responsibility  of diagnosing and fixing the issue and avoid diverting the customers from the fact that it’s a software issue to a baseless discussion of phone aging .

I am sure if you explain the situation and the facts to a senior Executive department of Samsung who cares about the company’s reputation,  they  will take this issue seriously and will make sure that this is addressed in the right direction .

ANUVNY
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Dear Mr. or Ms. BlackOnyx6,

I am not familiar with using the Samsung community website , so not sure if you are a  official product expert working for Samsung. If you are a Samsung employee and you care about Samsung company's 

brand reputation , you should listen to the customer and step into their shoes to understand the issue and anguish that people are going through

kindly read this entire note and please give a deep thought on the issue and situation that Samsung's customers are facing because of an unbaked software update that was pushed to users 

1 . Hundreds of Samsung phone users ( I have seen Galaxy Note 9 and Galaxy S20 phone users ) have reported exactly same issue that I reported that after the March 2020 upgrade they have seen this yellowish screen with grains and horizontal lines .

2. Not sure how many more people have not reported this issue yet due to the current

situation of COVID -19 Pandamic 

3. Also not every one will have time to report the issue and spend time in detailing out the issue like I have done .

4. Samsung provided an software update to their phone users and immediately people are noticing this screen discoloring issue . Samsungs software update process has clearly broke many phones . Samsung phone users trust the company and leave it to Samsung to update the software when the update recommendation is seen in the phone . 

5 No matter the phone is under warranty or not , if Samsung is providing a software update , they should ensure that they do not break existing things that are working in the phone . If you are saying that Samsung will break things in software update and will leave the customers with no option other than to get the issue fixed by paying hundreds of dollars to Samsung/Samsung authorized service centers or buy another new phone . Even though Samsung does not make an official statement of the above statement , it’s the same thing that is implying based on your response .

6 . All electronics have a certain life . My 3+ year old Samsung Galaxy S8+ still works with out any issues . so your point of phone usage criteria to explain why a  phone can break does not justify why my Current Galaxy Note 9 is showing a yellowish screen with grains/Horizontal lines ( With due respect) does not make any sense .

7 . It’s not just one customer reporting this issue at the same time . Hundreds are customer are reporting the same issue . please understand the problem . The issue clearly resulted after a software upgrade ( it does not matter if the phone is under warranty or not , Samsung can not break an existing phone  which is working condition with their software upgrade push , this is ethically wrong ) 

8. Kindly take responsibility  of diagnosing and fixing the issue and avoid diverting the customers from the fact that it’s a software issue to a baseless discussion of phone aging .

I am sure if you explain the situation and the facts to a senior Executive department of Samsung who cares about the company’s reputation,  they  will take this issue seriously and will make sure that this is addressed.

userPnmw0eANVA
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

So EVERYONE has to mail in their phones?!?! Because this is happening to everyone!

0 Likes
jdrch
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Not seeing this on my Verizon Note9.

0 Likes