Original topic:

screen auto change bluelight filter after update to one ui 2.0

(Topic created: 04-08-2020 09:10 AM)
userX23s2XsHde
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hi,

I encountered the problem of screen blur and has the color like bluelight filter turning on after updating to android 10 and one ui 2.0. If I stop using for a while and turn on the phone ahain the problem disappeared but after a couple minutes the pproblem happened againB2CA87EC-6E3D-466E-8607-802353DCBD05.jpeg

432 Replies
userDkEuxf4YRC
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Same device, same issue. Super annoying samsung, please fix this asap. 

userFJ5OB87MJT
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I am facing the same green tint issue after the update. I want my money back. The s20 ultra is not worth 1400Euro!!! If I only knew that there will be so many issues (software, exynos cpu s*it, battery life, updates) with this so called "premium" device... This will be defenately the last Samsung overpriced garbage product I'm using. 

userZI6DXwssII
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I m having same problem as well

userrMg9VYQu0A
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

1BFC2B3B-610C-4B95-8B63-BD5AD31C8C5E.jpegMy note 9 is about 1 year old. Just recently, the screen will start to discolor every now and then. It changes back if I leave it alone for a few minutes. When phone is at this state, all functions on phone becomes slow and draggy.  When changes back, phone functions as usual. 

userXvO71ykVDa
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Even I have the same problem... Seems we are not the only ones having this issue... It is allgedely related to the march update... Some android central article is there.. Hopefully Samsung comes up with a fix soon... But at present they want us to go to the Samsung service center to get it fixed.

0 Likes
mchivara
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

It definitely has nothing to do with an update, this is a screen issue and the only way to fix it to replace the screen. If the phone is under 1 year of warranty and their is no physical damage, it would be covered under manufacturer's warranty. You must visit a service center or mail in the phone through mail service.

0 Likes
ANUVNY
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hello,

Have you personally diagnosed a phone which is showing the symptoms that people are reporting?

I request you to withdraw your statement if you have not done so. Hundreds of people are reporting the same issue at the  same time after upgrading their devices with the new version . I do not believe that Samsung will design a phone screen to go bad all at the same time of the year  and that too just after 12 to 16 months of use. We believe 

SAMSUNG is not a company that would follow such unethical business practices.

0 Likes
userIV2aml7KVd
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

HI,

I agree with you. My device is one year old and I have started facing this issue since 10-MAy-2020.   I updated my software to latest on 11-May-2020 ( which was for April Updates ) but issue didn't got resolved. Same issue with decoloration and yellowish color..... 

I have searched the internet and find ond "OLED Saver " APP, which I think solving this issue almost 80%.  Which proves its software related issue and if some third party APP can fix the issue till 80% then SAMSUNG can surly publish some fix for this OTHERWISE no one will EVER buy SAMSUNG for sure.....AND SAMSUNG will soon become NOKIA...

0 Likes
user91UO803Y33
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@userXvO71ykVDa wrote:

Even I have the same problem... Seems we are not the only ones having this issue... It is allgedely related to the march update... Some android central article is there.. Hopefully Samsung comes up with a fix soon... But at present they want us to go to the Samsung service center to get it fixed.

Same prob here... it was ok for 1 yr and doing this for the past 2mths

0 Likes
Srikrishnan
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Well so sorry to you bro... You are one of those unlucky ones whom Samsung says will have to pay another 1/3 of the product price at the service center because what we paid for them wasnt enough to last longer than 1 year. Sad.. anyways tl;dr this is an issue that has plagued many after the Android 10 update earlier this year. 

But as Samsung says it's not their fault lol

It's probably the unlucky 'consumers'

0 Likes