Original topic:

screen auto change bluelight filter after update to one ui 2.0

(Topic created: 04-14-2020 10:33 AM)
userX23s2XsHde
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hi,

I encountered the problem of screen blur and has the color like bluelight filter turning on after updating to android 10 and one ui 2.0. If I stop using for a while and turn on the phone ahain the problem disappeared but after a couple minutes the pproblem happened againB2CA87EC-6E3D-466E-8607-802353DCBD05.jpeg

432 Replies
userPnmw0eANVA
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@BlackOnyx6  When is a software patch going to be released?

0 Likes
Glendon_Mc2
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Same problem here, screen black-out and color fading on my display after waking up the phone. 

I never thought a FLAGSHIP phone can be soooo disappointing. I hope Samsung tech people are now working for a solution.

Remember the law of reciprocity when taking care of your customers to keep coming back. Go beyond and above them and get rewarded with repeat business. 😞

0 Likes
Zephroth
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

yup was planning on buying the note 20+ in the fall.  not so much now.

0 Likes
ANUVNY
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Facing same issue . Hundreds of users reported this issue.Till now samsung did not respond with a fix. They are not even acknowledging this as a software issue that they pushed to us in a software update.

Check my post with subject - 

Galaxy Note 9 – Screen Discoloring (GreenishYellow color) after recent March 2020 patch update

0 Likes
noob2018
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I own an s9 and I too am facing the same issue since the phone was updated in March. However in my case, the discolouration happens when I unlock soon after screen locks. The issue goes away when I unlock after 5-7 seconds. 

userSIhPOa08AT
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Did u resolved ur issue..? Even I am facing same problem I was just thinking can we downgrade the firmware to sort out the issue and again update after a reliable upgrade or patch..? 

0 Likes
userOtuM0ll8jg
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

i recieved yesterday april updation.But still my display have same issue when iam locking and unlocking my display is showing yellowish color .I dnt know y they are not concentrating the display issues.Even i sent personal msgs to the moderators,its been 2 weeks almost now. i didnt recieve any rpy from them.Please do something...........☻☻☻☻

0 Likes
userG7XOfISFV6
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have the same issue here. Anyone has solutions? 

0 Likes
userYYiBkV102o
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

My wife's phone is having similar issues. Washed out screen and horizontal lines across entirety of screen. If she dims the screen to a certain threshold, the lines go away and the color appears accurate. If the brightness is cranked all the way up, colors are off but lines are gone. Definitely think it's software related. Hopefully they address this issue sooner than later.

0 Likes
userhf8DcjFpgI
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I noticed that my Note9 screen has a patchy discoloration towards the center since the last update, which is not visible right away but is present for sure. It appears like 3-4 horizontal lines, almost as if it was caused by dragging 3-4 fingers horizontally across the screen. Please let me know if there will be a software update to fix this, as I cannot justify spending so much money on a phone that stops receiving updates given Samsung's track record. And I'm even making payments on this phone right now.