Original topic:

screen auto change bluelight filter after update to one ui 2.0

(Topic created: 05-06-2020 08:17 AM)
userX23s2XsHde
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hi,

I encountered the problem of screen blur and has the color like bluelight filter turning on after updating to android 10 and one ui 2.0. If I stop using for a while and turn on the phone ahain the problem disappeared but after a couple minutes the pproblem happened againB2CA87EC-6E3D-466E-8607-802353DCBD05.jpeg

432 Replies
userlraNngZ0c0
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I understood, first option we get from Samsung, always is Factory reset. Simple way of buying time.

Now, my question is: If screen having problem, how screen is working normally when i keep in low brightness(low display)??.

Did you see many people complaining about same problem and they are suspecting recent software update causing this problem...

ANUVNY
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I reported this issue 2 months ago . It looks like samsung is pushing the fix for some customers who are in warranty period of latest and greatest devices and having all the other customers who are out of warranty period shell out 100s of dollars in repair charges . Have been using Samsung products from long time . My current phone is going to be the last Samsung device that my family is going to have  for sure . 

Bye bye Samsung , 

userlraNngZ0c0
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

As expected, same problem even after factory reset. Being a customer I expeted factory reset does not work for this problem. Either I have to keep phone on low display brightness or High display brightness. Otherwise. Weird display. 

Please let me know the issue. I am strongly believing this is software. Many other customers also facing this issue.

Zephroth
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Yes its a software issue from what I can tell.  if you turn on always on display and tap to make it come up and there are no lines or green tint.  The display is perfectly fine.

0 Likes
userlraNngZ0c0
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Samsung is full of worthless people.. Thousands of people suffering across globe..but they r not even caring.. That is the difference between apple and Samsung..

0 Likes
userlraNngZ0c0
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Dear Zeproath,

Thanks. Your track is working. I can assume it as temporary fix. Let's see when  comes with solution.

0 Likes
userOtuM0ll8jg
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I recived may updation but still the bug is exist.I am fraustrated with this.Samsung please dont cheat the customers.Please solve this issue for display yellowish tints.Please please
0 Likes
userlraNngZ0c0
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hello Samsung,

How long you are going to pretend like you are not aware of issues encountering by Note9 users. Thousands of users across the globe suffering with decolorization and over heating etc in Note9. Shamelessly, you are acting like you dont know about these users issues. If high end phones having such issues, why anybody has to buy Samsung products. At lesast, Samsung would have checked whether it is Software or Hardware issue and They would have gave statement..

userPh8uliVqCO
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I am also having this problem. Am doubting if it is due to software problem. Many are experiencing it after the recent software update. =( 

0 Likes
userlraNngZ0c0
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Samsung helpcentre people will reply first with copy paste message..to factory reset..If the message persist, then they will ask you to goto service centre..But, they are not thinking why so many Note9 users experiencing this problem. Dont know whether Samsung understood the issue..I see the users uploading this issue in twitter, Youtube. also... But Samsung is still so quiet..

That is the difference between apple and samsung..

0 Likes