Original topic:

screen auto change bluelight filter after update to one ui 2.0

(Topic created: 05-22-2020 12:02 PM)
userX23s2XsHde
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hi,

I encountered the problem of screen blur and has the color like bluelight filter turning on after updating to android 10 and one ui 2.0. If I stop using for a while and turn on the phone ahain the problem disappeared but after a couple minutes the pproblem happened againB2CA87EC-6E3D-466E-8607-802353DCBD05.jpeg

432 Replies
HattoriHanzo
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Back in early March 2020, my Note 9 starts to behave whereby the screen when waking up its a much of green as shown below. Initially, I just need to off the screen & wake it again & the screen is back to normal again. but as time goes, the problem happens more often.

Now i have off the screen & wait for a 20-30 secs & wake it , then the screen is normal.

Annotation 2020-04-28 161733.png

0 Likes
userlfAaloJ7e4
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have similiar problem with my note 9 

Black crush screen

Sometimes i just lock and unlock the phone it goes back to normal again

But now, it gotten worse. 

It wont goes away

0 Likes
Zephroth
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

same with teh lock and unlock.  I think it has to do with the auto brightness potentialy being a thing.   I'm goign to try and disable auto bright once it goes back to normal again.

0 Likes
mkkim
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hello@HattoriHanzo 

Unfortunately it sounds like an issue with the main screen display and needs to replacement.
your SM-N960F device is not a US product. Please contact your local Samsung customer service.

Hope this was helpful

0 Likes
Zephroth
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

No this is not the case.  Do not replace the screen before tryign this:
turn on always on display, hit the home button to put the phone to sleep and tap.  If no lines or green tint your display is perfectly fine.

0 Likes
userhf8DcjFpgI
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I recently noticed that my phone's screen started showing strange banded discoloration down the center, from top to bottom. I have never dropped the phone and take extremely good care. This seems to have happened after a software update as I read online. Please fix this!

elianafeijoo
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hello @userhf8DcjFpgI  I'm sorry your dealing with such issues and id be glad to assist you in this matter. In this case your best option would be to contact samsung directly as their are no service center that will physically service the phone onsite but you can contact 1800-samsung (1-800-726-7864) or also click the link below for multiple ways of contacting Samsung. You can mail your phone and see what is, if you like you can wait and a certified technician will be excited to run a diagnostic for free and let you know how much it would cost, if their is even a cost to begin with. I hope this was helpful and any questions or concerns we are here to help. Have a wonderful day! 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

0 Likes
Zephroth
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

FI they telll you to send to service center for screen replacement do this first.  enable always on display.  Tap the display to cause it to activate.  If it shows up clear with no haze or green lines then the display is perfectly fine.  I believe its a software issue.

0 Likes
useru7ZEIckzNS
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Hi,

I brought my Note 9 on 2019 March. Now I'm facing this display issue from the last 2 days. I carefully used this device with a armour protection case. I understand that there are lots of people who face this issue on galaxy note 9 and this can be a factory defect. Or if this is a software glitch, @samsung978531 Please provide a fix to this issue as soon as possible.

My Mobile Phone Details below:

Model number SM-N960F/DS
Serial number RF8K9314SLZ

IMEI SLOT 1: <hidden IMEI>

IMEI SLOT 2: <hidden IMEI>

Regards, 

JEREMIAH JASHER 

SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Thank you for this information. This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes