Original topic:

screen auto change bluelight filter after update to one ui 2.0

(Topic created: 08-27-2020 07:06 AM)
userX23s2XsHde
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hi,

I encountered the problem of screen blur and has the color like bluelight filter turning on after updating to android 10 and one ui 2.0. If I stop using for a while and turn on the phone ahain the problem disappeared but after a couple minutes the pproblem happened againB2CA87EC-6E3D-466E-8607-802353DCBD05.jpeg

432 Replies
usertqJZOESwZ5
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Its NOT the blue light filter. trust me.

BlackOnyx6
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hello @ANUVNY ,

I am a technical support team member here to help. From what you described youve done all fo the basic troubleshooting steps. The next step would be to either mail your device in by contacting 1-800-Samsung to receive a free shipping label or find your nearest Samsung or U Break I Fix location: 

For Samsung Care Authorized locations near you:

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/

Once you go to the Samsung location they will diagnose the device and determine whether it is a hardware issue. From there they will talk to you about repair options. 

Hope this was helpful!
Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you. Please follow up with me so I can ensure you have your issue resolved. 

ANUVNY
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hello,

This issue is clearly a software thing . Many people on internet have reported the same issue. It started right after the recent March 2020 update. 

Samsung phones / hardware do not die just 1 year after the purchase. I request you to escalate this issue to your software support team and have them fix it. 

You have requested me to schedule a repair service request . But this is clearly a software upgrade issue . I do not want to pay for some thing that is broken by a software update that is pushed by samsung . 

Kindly have your technical team validate the issue . Many people reported same issue. Please assure the customers that samsung stands by their customers for software bugs that were released in an update . We buy big name brand products like samsung with the understand that they hear to the customer voice and they provide unparalleled support to their customers for their products.

Thank you for your response .

BlackOnyx6
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Yes, Thats why Im referring you to a technician who will inspect the device and troubleshoot the issue whether its software or hardware. Inspection are 100% free. Whenever new software is released glitches and bugs are apart of that issue. We collect the issues that customers are experiencing with the new software and send out a software patch to correct the issue. If you want an immediate resolution I suggest going into a service center to have the device diagnosed and inspected. 

0 Likes
ANUVNY
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hello ,

Thank you for your response. Are you  SAMSUNG employee?

If in a capacity of samsung product expert ( working for samsung ) you are advising me to pay a visit to local service center , then here is my response at this time and 

- in the middle of this COVID -19 Pandamic crisis I can not pay a visit to service center risking my life . I will rather use another phone until Samsung releases a fix for this issue. I will not Risk my life and my family life for a $1000 phone.

- if you have a method of diagnosing the issue remotely let me know-

0 Likes
userOtuM0ll8jg
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

i recieved yesterday april updation.But still my display have same issue when iam locking and unlocking my display is showing yellowish color .I dnt know y they are not concentrating the display issues.Even i sent personal msgs to the moderators,its been 2 weeks almost now. i didnt recieve any rpy from them.Please do something...........☻☻☻☻

0 Likes
ANUVNY
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

July update was released couple of days ago . I updated it on my device with no luck. The issue still exists..

In fact it got worse after may/June update. 

I am just waiting for the new iPhone release to move back to apple . Have used samsung phones for about 3 years. Products were great when they worked. Thousands of people have reported this issue since March 2020. Every body is complaining about the same exact thing and Samsung never showed any commitment/responsibility of addressing/Fixing the issue . looking at the way Samsung has handled this issue , I would not consider sticking with them any more . By not accepting their fault and not giving any public statement with an apology they  just demonstrated that they just dont care about their customers . 

Arpit_khatter
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Seriously, This kind of behavior from a big company like Samsung is not expected. I am also facing the same issue and their service employees are telling that is because of the hardware any update or reset will not fix this.

0 Likes
userf6Ia1yX5UF
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Same issue for me 

Got this fix by the Service center ( Thailand )

• Charge it fully, and ....  Please don't forget to give a 5 mark
  • Restart it 
  • Change the screen.
    • Why should I pay for a bug from Samsung, already 4 days no phones, cannot access my data's, contacts ... Need to go to the service center 40 km from my place, waiting: one day gone + the screen.

A bug could happen, it's quite complicated. Just take your responsibilities and go out of it by the top , not by some dirty tactics blaming the customers

ThanksSamsung Note 9 (4).jpgSamsung Note 9  (3).jpgSamsung Note 9 (0).jpgSamsung Note 9 (1).jpgSamsung Note 9 (2).jpg

usergprnOFjlp2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Any updates on this? Was it fixed? How? I just got this issue today. Please reply.

0 Likes