Original topic:

screen auto change bluelight filter after update to one ui 2.0

(Topic created: 04-06-2020 05:20 AM)
userX23s2XsHde
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hi,

I encountered the problem of screen blur and has the color like bluelight filter turning on after updating to android 10 and one ui 2.0. If I stop using for a while and turn on the phone ahain the problem disappeared but after a couple minutes the pproblem happened againB2CA87EC-6E3D-466E-8607-802353DCBD05.jpeg

JUMP TO SOLUTION
432 Replies
Ram_Nunna
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Screenshot_20200412-051139_Samsung Members.jpg

samsung replied like so but its not at all helped me 
issues was not solved 

0 Likes
usermr9P30nSNb
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hi,

Same issue here... (Exynos s20) Especially visible in a 120hz mode. I tested the phone with a DISPLAY TESTER programme on a GREY colour pattern. I'm a bit dissappointed with the phone display quality. That shouldn't be occuring in a 1000$ mobile...  I''m going to complain about the display quality - tha's unacceptable. Regards and stay in health!

userubbrvAXioV
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Same issue. Nit only that, after the latest update, it toned down the sharpness of the screen so even if i put it back to vivid, still the screen is not that vivid anymore. When i restart my phone, i get an issue with a green tint when screen is on low brighness, the fix i did is to put the resolution back to qhd+ then it turns on the 60hz, then i put it back to 1080p and activate 120hz again and it fixes it. Seems like issue is entirely software. 

useriSd26NbVJb
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Mine is only when opening games

Ram_Nunna
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Decrease the brightness and open the front camera..in 120hz 

0 Likes
userNGzp1Rw3vM
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
How to fix it? Same here....
userNGzp1Rw3vM
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

On very low brightness the green tint will appear. Medium brightness the tint will not appear... This is so annoying! Talk about forcing people to increase eye strain.... 

userjQYsioZ4LN
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have the same issue, but only when the battery is on 5% or lower while on 120hz. This only started occuring after the latest software patch. Definately a software issue

userutoidoglvg
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Have the same issue!😭 

Hopefully samsung fixes that!

userVGkIHJMuqX
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Same issue