JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

screen auto change color to blue like turning on bluelight filter after update to one uin2.0

(Topic created on: 4/6/20 5:20 AM)
userX23s2XsHde
Asteroid
Options
Note 9

Hi,

I encountered the problem of screen blur and has the color like bluelight filter turning on after updating to android 10 and one ui 2.0. If I stop using for a while and turn on the phone ahain the problem disappeared but after a couple minutes the pproblem happened againB2CA87EC-6E3D-466E-8607-802353DCBD05.jpeg

JUMP TO SOLUTION
442 Replies
Hunaid786
Asteroid
Options
Note 9

ideo Proof attached.

Received OneUI 2.5 November Patch a week ago on my Unlocked Galaxy Note 9. Started having an EXTREMELY ANNOYING display issue after that. I performed a soft reset, cache partition clearance, and then a hard reset, but nothing seems to fix the issue and I can confirm it's a software/update bug. Phone was working perfectly fine before the patch/update. Kindly fix this IMMEDIATELY.

Model No: SM-N960U1

Build No: QP1A.190711.020.N960U1UEU5FTJ7

One UI 2.5 November Patch Screen Bug 

userqlnTzugByM
Astronaut
Options
Note 9

Same issue with my Note9, UK version, after the November software update. Samsung customer services suggested a master reset which has not fixed it. Samsung you need to fix this problem that you have caused.

usergeABOk930L
Constellation
Options
Note 9
any resolutions??? my phone is restarting by itself and after a few times the screen stay black with a flashing blue light like a notification but don't respond I have to turn it on
0 Likes