Original topic:

screen auto change bluelight filter after update to one ui 2.0

(Topic created: 04-06-2020 05:20 AM)
userX23s2XsHde
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hi,

I encountered the problem of screen blur and has the color like bluelight filter turning on after updating to android 10 and one ui 2.0. If I stop using for a while and turn on the phone ahain the problem disappeared but after a couple minutes the pproblem happened againB2CA87EC-6E3D-466E-8607-802353DCBD05.jpeg

JUMP TO SOLUTION
432 Replies
userMjk8PRuFWo
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I am having the same issue. But I got it first almost two months ago and it never happened again till yesterday. now display is discoloured all the time.

userxBQGVuSlwU
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have the Note 9 and I used to run in that issue. I have figured out that it's the blue light filter. The blue light filter is there so you wont get eye strained. If you go in setting yo ih could turn off this function. Hope this helped you Note 9 users.

0 Likes
ANUVNY
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Blue light filter is not the issue in my case . The blue light filter is turned off .

0 Likes
ANUVNY
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I tried this now. did not work. Issue still persists. I have uploaded some pictures of my phone . Could you please check and confirm if your phone had the same issue?

0 Likes
WTC
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have S20 Ultra and ever since the March update I've noticed this issue with discoloration with lower display resolution and the flickering. Hope Samsung releases the patch for this issues ASAP.

Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I had that the blue light filter said off but the timer for blue filter was set might check that and also i has to turn on the filter and off it seemed to clear the problem

0 Likes
ANUVNY
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I tried this now. did not work. Issue still persists. I have uploaded some pictures. Could you please check and confirm if your phone had the same issue?

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Yes thats what mine looked liked drove me crazy but you must have something else going on also mine was the blue filter even thought it was off it was not i turn all the settings for filter on then all them off timer the on now all of them rebooted seemed to fix sorry yours isn't very frustrating

0 Likes
userXvO71ykVDa
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Experiencing same issue..
0 Likes
userObjTlf8udg
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hi,

The issue with my unit started yesterday.  Since you have posted specific details of what you did, have you gotten a response so far?