cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

stuck at samsung splash screen

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My note 9 went from being stuck at the spinning padlock screen to stuck at the samsung splash screen. THis start the morning of 2/23/2020. I've tried booting into safe mode and uninstalling 3rd party apps, but it still kept  rebooting and getting stuck at the padlock. I performed a factory reset, and once I got through the initial setup, it rebooted and now is stuck at the samsung splash screen

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: stuck at samsung splash screen

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Best Buy Squad For The Win! Within 5 minutes they had resolved my issue. Turns out issue was caused by a corrupted samsung sd card. removed the card and phone is functioning normally.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If a full factory reset has not helped the rebooting I would recommend having your device evaluated by a certified technician.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

had my device evaluated at the only certified repair center in my area. was told my phone is in good physical condition, and that the issue may be resolved by flashing and re-installing the OS. Unfortunately it was determined that there is a hardware issue as it kept rebooting while they attempted to flash it. Also told that my warranty expired at the end of november. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Best Buy Squad For The Win! Within 5 minutes they had resolved my issue. Turns out issue was caused by a corrupted samsung sd card. removed the card and phone is functioning normally.

View solution in original post