cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

trouble transferring video files

Having trouble transferring note9 video I've taken too my windows 10 desktop, only receiving the audio, no picture. What am I doing wrong, any suggestions?
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: trouble transferring video files

What method are you using to transfer your video files from your Note 9 to your Windows 10 computer?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

I connect my note 9 to my desktop via USB, i use save as and copy and paste. just getting the audio no picture. I've tried windows media player, Vlc and divX, no luck.
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Are you allowing the data transfer option when the phone is first plugged into the computer?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

not aware of this option. should I notice this option when I connect the phone to the USB?
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

You should be able to follow the steps here: http://soc.att.com/3gXxfzI If the option is unavailable, I recommend backing everything up and performing a factory reset.