cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userKbK8EoWFdK
Constellation

Re: wireless charger duo blinking red and not charging

Hi all,

my duo charger charges the my phone perfectly, any orientation and on either pad, however, when I put my Gear S3 on the pad it doesn't seem to reccognise it?

I tried moving it around various ways and sometimes it would try to charge and then drop out.

The design of the horizontal pad has a recess which I assume is to allow for the shape of the watch, the parts of the watch where the strap connects are lower than the back of the watch, I tried pressing the watch with very light force onto this recessed pad and it worked, charged the watch, but it is very delecate, if you move the watch it stops charging, it is as if the charging field is very weak although it will charge the phone with no issues?

Any ideas? There are no protective covers on either device or charger and all plastic has been removed.

Cheers,

Richie.

userKbK8EoWFdK
Constellation

Hi there,

I don't know the law where you are, but, in Europe your contract is with the shop or wherever you made the purchase, they are obliged to replace or refund you.

The shop has the contract with Samsung so they need to take up the issue of the defective product with Samsung directly - nothing to do with the customer.

Richie.
usersqAJdlF5bf
Constellation

I have the same issue.

@userK8ikKDAlEp wrote:

I have my wireless charger duo which comes with my note 9 as my buying package.

it is ok when I first used it, it charged and the led working fine, but it began to not charging properly and only blinking with red led in both indicators.

where did I go wrong?

as now I can only charge my device conventionally by cable, my disappointment is inevitable

userwAXWCEv2Ck
Astronaut

Make sure you use the charging cube that came with the duo Charger. I accidently switched the duo cube with a regular Samsung cube and it caused that same issue with the blinking red lights.

user7MnvgNkWGg
Constellation

Make sure you are using the wall charger that came with the Dual pad charger. It is slightly larger than the standard wall charger.
user8t6UY1ZtHp
Constellation

I'm having the same issue

useraC5XBabFTM
Constellation

same issue here and i just got it today 

Spoiler

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@useraC5XBabFTM; Just to clarify, the charger was not working when you received it? 

userBFn2cEKmCv
Constellation

I have the same issue, and yes.

userBFn2cEKmCv
Constellation

Turns out I was using my Note 9's charger. I used the wireless charger's power brick and cable and it worked perfectly. Hope this helps!