cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usersJmqcev4kg
Constellation

Re: wireless charger duo blinking red and not charging

@userBFn2cEKmCv wrote:

Turns out I was using my Note 9's charger. I used the wireless charger's power brick and cable and it worked perfectly. Hope this helps!

I verified that I have the duo's charger connected and it no longer charges my gear s3. It only now always flashes red using either side. My Note 9 charges fine on either side. If this cannot be resolved I'll be returning it.

user7hivRwfgYX
Constellation

Push the USB cable into the dock firmly, as if it's only half way in, you'll have the flashing red Lee's.

Staceymalacey
Astronaut

I have the same issue. I’ve unplugged, replugged, checked the cables. Still doesn’t work. Won’t charge and light flashes red. These things are pretty expensive to only last a couple months. Bummer 

usergputcygmiJ
Constellation

Me too lasted 1 day

@useraC5XBabFTM wrote:

same issue here and i just got it today 

Spoiler

user867O9pUTe1
Constellation

I have the same issue, charger led is flashing red continuously on both sides and will not charge the watch or the phone. 

Please advise of a remedy. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@user867O9pUTe1

Hello,

Can you provide me your full model and Serial number in a private message here?

user7hivRwfgYX
Constellation

Press home the USB cable to the dock firmly.

If it is only half way in, it will flash the two red led's

userH3RoHurnAu
Constellation

Purchased my duo directly from Samsung.  It worked more or less in the beginning but now only blinks red after the initial startup.  I have tried multiple adapters including the Samsung fast charger and a dozen different cables to no avail so it looks like I have a $100+ paperweight. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Hi there @userH3RoHurnAu, would you mind sending us a private message here with the full model code of the charger as well as the serial number?

userbmr9kBfXHU
Astronaut

It happened to me also - red light blinking (on single wireless charger version for Note 8)

Proved to be a wall outlet issue although that Philips charger it used to work for 2 months without problems. Switched with the original Samsung charger and seems to be ok for the moment at least.