cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userLVu3eEro7T
Astronaut

Re: wireless charger duo blinking red and not charging

I am having the same problem ... so disappointing! 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userLVu3eEro7T Are you getting the same lights blinking? Have you added any new case on your Phone or Watch that may limit charging capabilities? 

userdYj12FoEO2
Constellation

Hello. My samsung wireless charger also blinks red a lot. Sometimes when I remove my phone from it, it will begin blinking red and I will not be able to put my phone back on the charger again, I have to cut the power to the charger, then turn it back on. I know it is not my phone or case because I have an identical wireless charger at home and I do not have as many issues. One charger was purchased from BHPHOTO and the other from samsung.com.
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Sounds like the charger will require service. I need you to send me a private message using this link here. In the message, I need you to provide the following information.

Full Name

Physical address

Email address

Best contact phone number

Place of purchase

userkgSgjCrQCg
Constellation

The same is happening to me.

I've read thru all the posts and everyone has the same problem, blinking red lights.

The problem seems to be with the chargers not the outlets or the cords or the charger packs. I'm not expert but if everyone on here is having the same issue and are from different parts of the world, then the problem is the charging pads. There was a breakdown in the QC at samsung and it needs to be corrected and made right.

userYtGVu1GfAg
Astronaut

I am having the same problem I bought mine for Christmas I bought it online but the seller said they had bought a couple I assumed from Samsung I bought it to charge my galaxy watch which I also got for Christmas I have tried several cords and wall adaptors but it will not charge my watch or my LG v40 thin q I don't really care about it not charging the phone because it is a different brand understandable but I bought the galaxy watch from the best buy and it was brand new and the charger says it should charge my watch I have looked for troubleshooting ideas so should I send it back to the seller or is there some other troubleshooting that I can do? also, I think that this product might be a knockoff because I have read through the comments here and some of them ask for a serial number and model number and the model number say s6 and the serial number is not on the outside of the charger. if this is a knockoff I will send it back and ask for a refund just hope that isn't the case

useruFH4hD5tHI
Constellation

I got my wireless duo charger 2 days ago at Best buy. Work with my note 9 on both pads but it will not charge my gear s2. I have tried a different usb-c cable and nothing .Kept the power brick the same however. Any I able to fix this issue of chsrgich the watches? 

user5tHnGBg2wv
Constellation

I too have the same problem out of the box. I have tried all mentioned tips to no avail. Everything I own, that Samsung makes, is a Samsung product. However, lately in the past year or so, customer support has been ZERO!!

This item DOA - Customer service ~ No help

I had a less than 1 year old phone that stopped charging (with the plug, wireless would still work.) - Customer Service ~ Send it to us and we'll hopefully have it back to you in a few weeks. A FEW WEEKS?!? This is my only phone and I run a busniness with it. They said it would take absolute minimum 2 weeks. Then was advised Verizon offers "loaners" and I should go to them. Verizon laughed, they get this all the time. They DO NOT offer loaners or rentals of any kind.

The list goes on and on...

Looks like Samsung has seen it's way out of my house if there is no solution. Received as a gift from wife along with brand new Note 9. Purchased from Amazon (GREAT customer service) , due to it being a gift, it was purchased a while ago. Now is past the return date for Amazon policy.

userQI7qdBH7MP
Astronaut

I had the same problem and my problem was I mistakenly plugged my phone charger in the wireless charger...swapped them back and works perfect again 

ThatTrueWolf
Constellation

My duo charger is blinking red LEDs and will not charge my S9 or my Galaxy watch.

"Experience is the best teacher; it gives the test first than the lesson after."