cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userremqbsjEeB
Constellation

$150 Samsung Credit Timing - How long does it take to get credited to my account after claiming?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've been able to successfully claim the $150 dollar Samsung Cash promotion for pre-ordering the Note 10 through the Samsung Shop app, but I'm trying to figure out how long it takes before that that credit hits my rewards account.  

The app states that the gift will be delivered in 6-8 weeks, but I received an email confirmation that states my registration was received and to allow approximately 48 hours for review and I'll receive another email with the next steps.

There's another promotion that I'd like to take advantage of in the Samsung store that expires on 8/31.  How likely is it that I'll get the Samsung Reward Cash before then? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: $150 Samsung Credit Timing - How long does it take to get credited to my account after claiming?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

While it can technically take 4-6 weeks depending on demand, it's very unlikely. I know few people that got it already, so within a week.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
6 REPLIES 6
userKCemaoaHDy
Constellation

I just claimed my reward todsy, as well after making my p...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just claimed my reward todsy, as well after making my purchase on Aug 21. Accnt rewards came within 15 mins. Cash reward I Heard comes within 6-7 weeks. If it really takes that long, I couldn't tell you.

Salahoodeen
Astronaut

I read in a bunch of places that we will all recieve an e...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I read in a bunch of places that we will all recieve an email with the reward in 6-8 weeks. I guess we just have to wait and keep an eye out for the reward.

user9tj9MTu07F
Astronaut

Re: $150 Samsung Credit Timing - How long does it take to get credited to my account after claiming?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got my confirmation about an hour ago..took 2-3 days total....Ready to use and buy something.  Must use it all in 1 order.

IAMDATBEAST
Constellation

Did mine on the 21st and received the reward on the 23rd...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did mine on the 21st and received the reward on the 23rd I ordered and as of today the 26 my order shipped

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

While it can technically take 4-6 weeks depending on demand, it's very unlikely. I know few people that got it already, so within a week.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
Mark70DTLA
Astronaut

I received my phone on the 24th, registered that day. My...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I received my phone on the 24th, registered that day. My status from my inbox says pending approval. The notice on registration said 24-48 hours. I expect Samsung is on top of this and we are the first wave so hopefully no issues. A little heads up Note 10 owners!!. Make sure when you purchase a case there is NO magnetic strip as it interferes with the s-pen in a substantial way. Learned the hard way but good to know. Go Samsung, Awesome Phone!!.