cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userIGSpVg85Ma
Asteroid

$150 Samsung credit - Good on anything on the website?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If I do a preorder and get the Samsung $150 credit, 

a) How long do I have to use it

b) Can I use to order something non-phone related, such as applying the discount to a laptop?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: $150 Samsung credit - Good on anything on the website?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Once you have started the check out process, It will display the options available for you to redeem your credit with.

I would recommend reaching out to our E-Commerce team for further clarity. 

You can reach them directly at this number: 1-855-726-8721.

You'll be in good hands there.

Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

16 REPLIES 16
Highlighted
Comet

I saw it someplace but cant find it now. I recall having...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I saw it someplace but cant find it now. I recall having till mid to late December to use it and it's a one time use. Use it all in one shot!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Once you have started the check out process, It will display the options available for you to redeem your credit with.

I would recommend reaching out to our E-Commerce team for further clarity. 

You can reach them directly at this number: 1-855-726-8721.

You'll be in good hands there.

Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userCx02Wjh7GW
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I tried to use mine on a range and it only gave me options to use it with certain packages they put together mainly phone accessories, tablets ect. Pick something add to cart input promo code and see what happens. I've been researching the range I want for weeks and now then when I go to purchase I can't use it.. waste of my time. Well I guess I will just have to get some more electronic gear. I was really hoping on using it on a appliance. I dont see why nnot. I will try reaching out to Samsung but I doubt it will help. With my luck it probably is a waste of time.

Sickawd
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I was told from Samsung Support that I can not use the credit towards the Samsung Active 2 and only allowed to use on older products. 

userCWDh1mJNk6
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mec too and it is a crock.  Last time I ever preorder anything from Sammy.  Spent 1K on a Note 10 and have a Useless ccredit only good on  stuff they want tounload.  Was told wait a couple months. Right,  wait until it expires tor buy last years obsolute stuff.

@Sickawd wrote:

I was told from Samsung Support that I can not use the credit towards the Samsung Active 2 and only allowed to use on older products. 

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I think when pre-ordering via samsung.com or Shop Samsung app, you have to use it at check out, but looks like you can skip adding any accessories, and I don't know what happens in that case. Personally, I would just pick couple of things right away to be safe.

Maybe there is a fine print somewhere? Seems like there should be.

Geno

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
userWFDjSNh3ZR
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Anyone know if we can use two coupon at once for a big purchase? Because my wife also have an coupon for her note 10.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @userWFDjSNh3ZR,

Thanks for reaching out. I recommend reaching out to our E-Commerce department regarding this. they can be reached directly at 855-726-8721.

userCUaPpNerAi
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

so when you redeem your 150 bucks you get a select amount of things that you can buy. it appears that the only item I want (the 45 watt charger comes in a kit with 2 other worthless items.