cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: $150 Samsung credit - Good on anything on the website?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@JHarn We recommend that you call in and talk to our Promotions department 1-866-888-5503

user8TLn3Ua2zZ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Don't waste your time calling their promotions team. I spoke with them earlier and the guy I talked to didn't even know. He said "try it again and if it doesn't work maybe it's because it's a preorder and not available for purchase now" He couldn't give me a firm answer on anything.

JHarn
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

As usual, getting accurate answers from customer  services is always a problem.  The answers change from one representative to the next, you can never trust the answers you get.  They are always trying to make you happy for the moment, just to get you off the phone !  If Samsung wants to keep loyal customers happy and expand they're product numbers they might want rethink they're restrictions.

userDFuyBcDPpJ
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I wanted to do the same thing but through a chat with Sansumg was told I cannot use the credit to pre-order the Watch Active 2. Bummed me out. I was actually hoping they would have a combo with the Galaxy Buds and this watch as I already have the Samsung Tablet and Note 10. Oh well guess I will have to keep looking. 

userJN0FnwdAww
Constellation

How can I upgrade to the note 10 or the galaxy 10+?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How can I upgrade to the note 10 or the galaxy 10+?

userUEMrAN27mc
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

They will not let you use it on the watch active 2. I was told by support that i was able to and they would fix it and days later they send me an email saying they would not. I bought 2 phones and i did read the fine print enough said it would be usable on wearables, and did not specify it would be specific ones. This is bad business on Samsung's part and i will probably be returning the phones on account of it.