cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userODXsuBAqhA
Astronaut

$150 reward post

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I know when you pre-ordee your Note 10, you are suppose to get $150 samsung reward point? When will those post?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: $150 reward post

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi guys, you have to claim this offer, it won't just come automatically. Go to your Shop Samsung app and sign in or sign up. The accessory credit offer will be in your inbox in the app, you can then register and only after that they will send you an email with the code.

Geno

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
jey
Constellation

I got the same problem i just cant find the $150

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got the same problem i just cant find the $150

Tiwed
Asteroid

Samsung said you get it through your email 15 days after...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung said you get it through your email 15 days after your receive your phone

userdkvthMTMtQ
Asteroid

I was told once you have the phone and it's been activate...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I was told once you have the phone and it's been activated for 3 weeks

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: $150 reward post

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi guys, you have to claim this offer, it won't just come automatically. Go to your Shop Samsung app and sign in or sign up. The accessory credit offer will be in your inbox in the app, you can then register and only after that they will send you an email with the code.

Geno

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1

View solution in original post