Constellation

Re: AKG Bundled Earbuds Not Being Detected

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem here please i need help

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having this same issue. They headphones work perfectly in my Galaxy Book Tablet but will not work in my Galaxy NOTE 10 + - I have done the WIPE CACHE Partition. Can anyone help?

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The same here

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

me also please3 help.. this kind of thing happen to my rm4200 phones.. even rm1000 until now no issue.. very frustrated...

@user6Z8ECinMxL wrote:

I have the same problem here please i need help

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If troubleshooting is not helpful, please send a private message with the full model code of the phone, the IMEI number of the phone, and a copy of the receipt or lease agreement from the service provider so we may look into your options. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is NOT a cord issue, or adapter issue, or a connection issue. This is an UPDATE issue. Look at the timelines of complaints. that tend to cluster around certain dates. The fact that both mine and my wifes Note 10 headphones stopped working on the same day...AFTER A SECURITY UPDATE...is proof that this is somehow a software issue. Samsung, Verizon, or both  needs to step up and admit to it.

This is the first Note I purchased since the nightmare my wife and I went through with the Note 7. NEVER again will I purchase a NOTE and possibly a Samsung device until they become more transparent about these types of incidents. There are a PLETHORA  of phones out that are more than adaquate for my needs that cost a lot less and perhaps on my next upgrade I will be looking at them. In the meantime, this issue needs to be addressed openly and fixed asap.

Some of us rely heavily on the headphones. My phone is not even a year old. I shouldn't be walking around with a defective phone because you can't admit to screwing up somewhere and have us wiping cache's or sending phones back for repair when it is obviously a software/update issue. Even if the updates are intended to fix a hardware issue that is causing this because you caught the problem after the fact (and stuck how many people with your product), you need to be transparent. You shouldn't send us on some stupid scavenger hunt for fixes.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

WHO , IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS SANE, POSTED THIS ISSUE AS SOLVED!!!! IT IS NOT.  It is not a dirty port. It's software. "The fact that both mine and my wifes Note 10 headphones stopped working on the same day...AFTER A SECURITY UPDATE...is proof that this is somehow a software issue." Not to mention ALL the other posts made in the same time period.2020-07-30_192846.png

Get it together and please adress and fix this issue.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I completely agree. For example ive been using a dongle so that i can listen through different earbuds and the phone just doesnt detect it all the sudden, even though it has worked a little while ago. Its just annoying when you spend 1500 on a phone and i cant use a pair of earbuds i wanna use. Even my akg earbuds wouldnt connect properly before too. It would constantly cut out saying charging. Im most likely just never going to buy a phone with no headphone jack again. Its so annoying.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, bro is it solved?  my one still not function..