JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

AKG Bundled Earbuds Not Being Detected

(Topic created: 08-02-2020 10:50 AM)
userhmbuaC6lH7
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

The AKG earbuds that came with the phone (USB type-C) is not working when I plug it into my phone. I have no other means of finding out if they work with other devices as everyone else in my household is with Apple. 

Problem: When I plug the earbuds into the phone, the phone will still play music through its speakers and Not through tht e earbuds. I have tried waiting a little bit and it's still not working. I have cleared the cache partition and downloaded the app: Samsung Type-C. To no avail, the phone is still playing sound through the speakers. Charging the phone is completely fine though..

Any other suggestions Samsung? These are the only earbuds that I have because I lost my Gear iconX a couple weeks ago.

77 Replies
userrLtoleqLOe
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

there is a setting somewhere, i unchecked one and suddenly headset symbol was gone. I can't find the setting anymore now . Please help asap i need music

0 Likes
usereb9eYrngLj
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I'm also having the same problems with my Note10. It's difficult to check if the problem is with the earbuds or with the phone

0 Likes
usergkmyk19qwo
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I tried all the steps but I'm still facing the same problem

0 Likes
userRA4VrwlMql
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have a Note 9 and the AKG USB Type C headphones does not work for phone calls. Once the phone is dialed audio turns off. I can use them on all media.

0 Likes
userZ7BwZUkCOb
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I'm having the same issues with my Samsung S20 Plus. It's 2 months old. It seems to me that my phone is charging my bundled AKG headphones as it detects it as another USB device and not a headphones. Is the replacement option available for me as well?

0 Likes
user6Z8ECinMxL
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have the same problem here please i need help

Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I am having this same issue. They headphones work perfectly in my Galaxy Book Tablet but will not work in my Galaxy NOTE 10 + - I have done the WIPE CACHE Partition. Can anyone help?

renanmrg
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

The same here

0 Likes
user3uMmboqeDZ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

me also please3 help.. this kind of thing happen to my rm4200 phones.. even rm1000 until now no issue.. very frustrated...

@user6Z8ECinMxL wrote:

I have the same problem here please i need help

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

If troubleshooting is not helpful, please send a private message with the full model code of the phone, the IMEI number of the phone, and a copy of the receipt or lease agreement from the service provider so we may look into your options. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes