cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userVaQGPsnNm1
Astronaut

ANDROID 10 BETA NOTE 10

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have an unlocked Note 10+ with an At&t sim card and I was wondering is anyone got the beta for Android 10 on their phone yet. It was first said to come on the 21st and on the 21st they said it would come out on the 24th and now that it is the 24th I am disappointed that I am still waiting.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: ANDROID 10 BETA NOTE 10

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @userVaQGPsnNm1, I hope you're doing well.

I'd like to clarify something. Samsung has yet to announce a opening/release date for the Note 10/10+ beta. All dates on the internet as of now are rumors and haven't been sent out from Samsung. Please keep an eye out on the Samsung Members app for more details.

Current complete information regarding the Note 10/10+ beta can be found in this thread:

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Note10/One-UI-2-0-Android-10-Hype-Thread-Beta-Coming-Soon/td-p/9...

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung_OKVdYiB
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes please

Gal101168
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Don't be surprised if it doesn't hit the Note 10 until sometime next month. It's just starting to roll out to those who have the S10. If last year is any indication then those of us with a Note 10 have a few more weeks to wait. I hope I'm wrong though.

YEONFEEL
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Not sure it will be released today, but it's only 12:40PM at San Francisco where SEA is located. Maybe we can wait littlebit more with patience.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @userVaQGPsnNm1, I hope you're doing well.

I'd like to clarify something. Samsung has yet to announce a opening/release date for the Note 10/10+ beta. All dates on the internet as of now are rumors and haven't been sent out from Samsung. Please keep an eye out on the Samsung Members app for more details.

Current complete information regarding the Note 10/10+ beta can be found in this thread:

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Note10/One-UI-2-0-Android-10-Hype-Thread-Beta-Coming-Soon/td-p/9...

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in original post

maflin18
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Nothing yet for me either. Unlocked note 10+ with Verizon sim..... Patently waiting....