cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
useruvE6dlztD5
Constellation

AR EMOJI not sending through text message

Since the day I bought my Note 10+ (release date) the AR Emoji hasn't worked. I'm not able to send any thought text messaging. I've reset my phone once at the mobile store and also had a manager tell me the phone just didn't have the software yet to support it. Is this a problem everyone is having or just me???

4 REPLIES 4
usersxSQDOYtQx
Asteroid

I also cannot text AR Emoji on my Note 10 since I got the...

I also cannot text AR Emoji on my Note 10 since I got the phone and its annoying. I was able to do it on S9. I dont want to call customer service because usually they have unqualified people who only always suggest to factory reset the phone and I dont want to lose my patience. Hoping for a fix soon.

userwBB11F75SN
Constellation

What's ar emoji?

What's ar emoji?

useruvE6dlztD5
Constellation

Re: What's ar emoji?

AR Emojis are animated stickers with you as the avatar. You can take a pic of yourself or create one manually. Then it'll show you animating different emotions to convey in your texts or play with on your camera. It'll also let you customize and make your own emotion to add to your collection. I hope I explained it well enough.

Jonny5
Asteroid

Re: AR EMOJI not sending through text message

Yes have had the same problem since day one. When trying to send ar emoji with stock Samsung messenger.  I get the error "unable to attach file not supported. " only when trying to send ar emoji. Pictures and regular emojis work just fine.