cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Absolutely HATE this phone!

I was excited to upgrade to this phone from my note 8 but it's been nothing but problems since day 1. Besides the horrible decision to put the power button on the left side of the screen the performance of this note 10 is horrible compared to my note 8. I use to stream live tv and watch games on my break at work with the 8 and in that exact same seat now I can't even open or send a picture message with the 10. I understand service being worse indoors but why would it be so much worse with a 2 gen newer phone? Even outside the break room streaming movies is impossible with all the buffering. I can't see the screen in the sun even with the brightness all the way up and the battery optimized for the brightest screen. Also, the screen sensitivity is awful. I have to tap things 4, 5, sometimes 8 times to get it to open or do what I'm tapping. Just this past weekend out of nowhere I could hear and feel something clicking inside it slightly faster than a second hand on a clock. With the price of this phone there shouldn't be any of these issues. I've spoke with Verizon way too many times to count trying to get these issues fixed and always get the same responses to reset my network settings, turn off WiFi calling and remove the SIM card and restart the phone. None of which fix anything. They sent me a new SIM card that also didn't fix anything so they sent me a replacement phone. Exact same problems with the new one. I went right to Samsung with these problems and got the same things from them. If the Fold 2 is just as bad it'll be the last Samsung I ever get.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Absolutely HATE this phone!

You don't state whether you have went into settings and searched for a firmware update. Your phone might be older stock that has yet to be updated. Also have you went into Google play store to update all apps? I would also go into Samsung galaxy store and check for Samsung app updates. If all that has been done I would wipe the system cache and see if that helps.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Absolutely HATE this phone!

Yes I update all apps and software almost every day to make sure that's not a problem. When I chatted with the Samsung rep he retired talking me through clearing the cache but gave me instructions for a different phone and when I corrected him he just said to factory reset and "I wouldn't lose any settings or info" when I know better than that. I don't know how to clear the cache or if that'll effect my files or settings but I'm game to try anything other than factory reset to fix this. It's so aggravating not being able to do basic things on my phone at when where I spend 11 hours a day 6 days a week.