cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fettsheir
Cosmic Ray

Accounts flagged due to Note 10 purchase?

So something interesting just happened to me. I've been trying to preorder the Note to no avail, and a piece of advice I was given was to make the purchase under a different account. Well, I did so...and it was cancelled as well. A completely different account, but all of the personal information is the same. This leads me to think that anything under my name has been flagged in some way. Upon asking the E-Commerce team, they tell me verbatim the exact same message I get when my orders are cancelled. When I finally got a support ticket filed, I got a response this morning saying...wait for it...the exact same message. I might as well have just tried to order again for all the good it did. And nobody I talk to seems to even know what a whitelist is, let alone attempt to put me on one. Does anybody know about their flagging practices? Cuz it's pretty sad when I have to have a friend place the order for me and then I have to pay them back because I'm avoiding using anything with my name on it.

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Accounts flagged due to Note 10 purchase?

We recommend that you call in and talk to our Accounts department 855-795-8509

Highlighted
fettsheir
Cosmic Ray

Re: Accounts flagged due to Note 10 purchase?

So, uh, that number is for realtor.com...

Comet

Lmao that's totally the phone number for realtor.com. I s...

Lmao that's totally the phone number for realtor.com. I saw your reply and had to try it and yep, sure enough!!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Lmao that's totally the phone number for realtor.com. I s...

Our apologies, this is the number we were given for our accounts team. I will be reaching out to our management team to get the correct number. Until then you can call in at 1-800-726-7864 and ask to be transferred to the accounts team.