cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

After 2.0 update Google Play Store won't open

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you had a problem with the Google Play Store app not opening and constantly closing after the Android 10, 2.0 update? I cannot get into the Play Store app at all after the update. I've tried turning the phone off then on, virus scans and cleaning up everything I can think of. I still cannot access the Play Store app, even to update my other apps. I run my Note 10 thru Verizon. Any help is welcome.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: After 2.0 update Google Play Store won't open

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Give this a try: clear cache and data for the Google Play services, Google Play Store, and Google Services Framework? Then go into your accounts and sign out of your Google Account, then restart the phone and re-sign into the Google account.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Give this a try: clear cache and data for the Google Play services, Google Play Store, and Google Services Framework? Then go into your accounts and sign out of your Google Account, then restart the phone and re-sign into the Google account.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for the help.  Your solution solved my problems.  I'm grateful that you took the time to pass on your knowledge. Keep up the great work.  Thanks, again.