Original topic:

After latest update - Volume Too Loud

(Topic created on: 2/22/21 6:44 AM)
userGXMtcIsY86
Asteroid
Options
Note10

I have the note 10 plus.

I literally waited two weeks before installing the latest update..... just to see if anyone was having problems. 

I jumped too soon it seems. This is my second problem post all because of the latest update. 

The volume level during calls in painfully loud. You can't lower it enough so that you can safely press it against your ear without taking the chance of hearing damage. 

If you put it on speaker,  the lowest setting...it is loud enough to still hear at least 12 feet away. Forget using an ear bud or earphones because again those are painful pressed against your ear and adjusting volume on various brands still doesn't lower it more than the Samsung level. 

I've done all the usual... checked all settings, turned them off turned them back on, restated the phone.  Nothing works...... it is the latest update that has made this expensive phone a mess. 

Does anyone have any idea how to lower the volume to a usable level?

1 Reply
TheCinnaBun
Constellation
Options
Note10
I am having this same issue. the lowest possible setting for my Galaxy s20 5g is super loud and I have no idea how to fix it. I turned my equalozer to the lowest setting and downloaded the samsung sound assistant app and neither have helped.