JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Always on display Charging Message Settings

(Topic created: 11-18-2019 12:59 PM)
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Does anyone know how to change the option where if you put your phone to charge and the always on display also shows while your charging but does anyone know how to change it to tap show only while charging ? Or its permanent like that and if you can change it let me know ?

6 Replies
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Go into settings, look for developer options. Open up, (check stay awake). That will keep AOD on while charging.

Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Go into always on display, then display mode then show as scheduled. Set times. Thats all I can find out for you.

Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Found u an answer. Download program called Good Lock. Open up application

Go to application called Routines. Download that. Turn on AOD while charging. Turn off AOD notification in your display settings. That should do it. Will only turn on while charging. Let me know outcome.

Solution
Samsung_22tjHY7
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Settings -> lock screen -> Always on Display -> Display Mode -> click Tap to Show vs show always or show as scheduled

Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Yes a scheduled time, but using Routine will only display when his phone charges. He can go into display mode and select tap to show and AOD screen will show for 10 seconds. Instead of a scheduled time hecwants to charge. This way he can charge it anytime and not worry about scheduled time. Check out Good Lock (Routines)

Options
Galaxy Note Phones

You can set scheduled time and that's when AOD will show. So it will show at the scheduled time even if you are not charging.