cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user3uRXCPMYNc
Asteroid

Always on display not working Note 10 Plus

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes I went to set up and turned always on and used drop down menu but if still doesn't work... I've even changed the color and look of the clock and nothing works... if I let the screen time out it shows for a brief second and then the whole screen goes black.  It was working few days ago.  Also if I reset cell it works for the first time it goes to always on but then next time I touch phone it will not come back on again.  And when I check my setting it is back off and I keep turning it on and still nothing... check setting again back to off.  Ugh...any fixes?  Did not have a problem the 1st two days I've had it.  Thanks. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
user3uRXCPMYNc
Asteroid

Re: Always on display not working Note 10 Plus

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I figured it out...it was my AODNOTIFY app.... turned a few thing on and it's working now.... thanks for your time tho'  

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user3uRXCPMYNc hi! See if this works: open your Settings>Apps>Top three dots>Show system apps>Always on display>Storage>Clear cache 

user3uRXCPMYNc
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I figured it out...it was my AODNOTIFY app.... turned a few thing on and it's working now.... thanks for your time tho'  

View solution in original post

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user3uRXCPMYNc happy to hear you figured it out! 🙂

user2ON8cPzJxO
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello-can you share what settings you changed in AODNOTIFY as my always on display is not working either. Thank you.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user2ON8cPzJxO Have you made sure that your phone is up to date on its software?

user2ON8cPzJxO
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes, as mentioned in the post above yours, it has something to do with the app AODNOTIFY. So i'm asking the public if anyone knew what toggles to change there to fix this issue.

user3uRXCPMYNc
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Go to AODNOTIFY PRO 

-Go to General Setting 

-Hit ALWAYS ON 

”Keep the AOD activated all the time and only use lighting effect as notifications indicators."

it it worked for me....hope this helps.