cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Android 10 Gesture problem in One UI 2.1?

Swiping across different apps after the one ui 2.1 update became impossible, It just flings you back to your original app and sometimes flings you across to the first app you used. In order to change apps, I had to go into the recent apps then swipe to the app and go back in instead of swiping from the bottom.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Android 10 Gesture problem in One UI 2.1?

I have the same issue on my s10. I'm using full screen geatures, swipe from sides and bottom. I also have gesture hints on. I should be able to swipe along the bottom of the screen to switch between my most recent apps. But this doesn't work anymore. The most annoying thing is that it worked perfectly when I first enabled full screen gestures, but 10 minutes later, the feature wasn't working at all.

@Yejoon wrote:

Swiping across different apps after the one ui 2.1 update became impossible, It just flings you back to your original app and sometimes flings you across to the first app you used. In order to change apps, I had to go into the recent apps then swipe to the app and go back in instead of swiping from the bottom.