cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userWtugLglv2i
Asteroid

Android 10 Problems

Ever since I updated to Android 10 I've encountered two ongoing problems:

1) When clicking on an app from the recent apps, the app doesn't open right away. It's very slow. I have to hit it multiple times. I am using Nova launcher. Doesn't know if that makes a difference.

2) While typing on any apps (I have Gboard), I get sent back to the home screen. Happens multiple times. I have gesture navigation enabled.

Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

3 REPLIES 3
Galaxy-Fanatic
Constellation

Re: Android 10 Problems

You could try clearing the cache or data of the affected apps, if that doesnt work reinstall them has far has the keyboard goes I've experienced issues with the samsung keyboard has well. Only 2 solutions if all else fails wait for app update or

Android 10 patch. Sorry to hear this man but it's the nature of the beast.

userWtugLglv2i
Asteroid

What did you do for the Samsung keyboard disappearing? Did you get a fix?

So I keep being sent to the home screen because of the app I'm using our the keyboard?

userDcxbeNDZAr
Constellation

I've had multiple issues too after upgrading to Android 10, some similar to OP's. I'm also using Nova launcher and Gboard with gesture controls turned on. The gestures are picked by the keyboard causing accidental presses and long-pressing doesn't work in the lower right corner on any apps, presumably caused by the back or Google assistant gesture (even though it's disabled). There are also RAM issues where switching to an app from the recents menu requires several taps before the app launches. Split-screen is a little broken too, saying "Split-screen already in use" when it's clearly not. Also, no support for any nicelock apps, but that is understandable for now. I hope these issues are fixed soon. My Samsung experience went from awesome to very very substandard after the android 10 upgrade. I'm a very unsatisfied customer right now.