Who here is desperate for this new update and can't wait😤😤

1,828 Replies
Charkatak
Honored Contributor
Options
Note10

@Chang89 wrote:

I want the beta to come out now

You meant that you want the beta to come out possibly some time in October?(if it will)

Samsung_IjRXbzd
Astronaut
Options
Note10

Hello

0 Likes
Chang89
Asteroid
Options
Note10

Yessss

0 Likes
Tuanming
Comet
Options
Note10

Google just released the new Android 10 for the pixel phones earlier today. When will Samsung drop the next version of Samsung One UI based on the new Android 10 features or update?

NBI
Nebula
Options
Note10

Hi @Tuanming 

As of now Samsung hasn't officially said anything about Android 10. There aren't any confirmation from Samsung about any Android 10 beta program or when Android 10 is going to be released for Samsung devices. As from previous OS updates timelines and some reports, there might be an beta program soon for Newer Samsung Flagships devices. So For now there are no any news on Android 10. So we'll just have to wait and see.

Sincerely,

NBI

If my post has been beneficial to you, please don't forget to Like my post. If my reply resolved your questions or issues:white_heavy_check_mark:, please Mark it as solution by pressing the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

PhishShticks
Asteroid
Options
Note10

Google's Pixel phones are running a near "vanilla" build of Android Q, meaning there's little to no changes to the default Android UI or customizations that could cause app crashes or less than favorable performance issues. Samsung would have to first test functionality with the One UI and with the Knox security platform to make sure that any official release of Q on the device meets specific requirements.

0 Likes
Higira
Astronaut
Options
Note10

what do you mean by "near vanilla"?? Google's pixel phone is literally stock android. They are the ones who made it!!!

0 Likes
User666
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note10

Expect update to Android 10 around when new S models will be released (around February).  Check update history of S9, S10.  The bulk of Samsung’s Android 10 updates to land in early 2020

0 Likes
RedDragon
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Note10

T-Mobile S10 and Note 10 Series are already on Testing Phase for Android 10. So stay tuned! 🙂

https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-40892

Tuanming
Comet
Options
Note10

So will the unlocked version get the update first or the carriers?

0 Likes