cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usertp5RJOPFKR
Constellation

Android 10 changed brightness and color of my screen

Has anyone else downloaded Android 10 and it completely changed how the screen looks on your Galaxy note 10+? Both me and my wife's phone screen look dim and pink.

6 REPLIES 6
Samsung_occ9bhI
Astronaut

Re: Android 10 changed brightness and color of my screen

Check your color settings in your Display tab under settings. Pick between natural and vivid colors and check if the blue light filter is on. Maybe double check brightness or screen resolution as well.

user6FfnzMrUBi
Constellation

Yes, my phone upgraded this morning and I lost

user6FfnzMrUBi
Constellation

Yes, my phone upgraded this morning and I lost the wonderful color tone of my screen . I had transferred it from my Note 5 when I upgraded to the 10+ because the colors were so wonderful. I tried changing the colors in settings: vivid or natural, but the colors just aren't as beautiful. I hope the pictures I will take won't have same issues! I may have to figure out how to revert the software. 

@usertp5RJOPFKR wrote:

Has anyone else downloaded Android 10 and it completely changed how the screen looks on your Galaxy note 10+? Both me and my wife's phone screen look dim and pink.

usertp5RJOPFKR
Constellation

First thing I did. This is a update big.

userYYt3agAvwc
Constellation

I experienced the same issue after updating my note 10 plus to android 10. After playing around with the settings, I realized the cause was the dark mode setting. When in dark mode, there is a toggle that let you apply dark mode to wallpaper.  Switch it off. The screen should look the same as beforeScreenshot_20200107-002238_Settings.jpg

MrRad
Cosmic Ray

Check the color settings on your phone. Also read the updated, or tweaked settings that can be found if you open the menu and scroll to the latest update portion and read what was updated. There is a lot, but if you dont know settings changed, it can be frustrating. I was able to change my settings back. Play with the screen settings. They actually are pretty cool. Smiley Happy