cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astronaut

Android 10

I still have not received the software update to update my phone to android 10. 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Android 10

Same story here too but I'm an A10E. Say it's on Android 11 eventually and I'm like well, canning have 10 first? lol😁😪
Highlighted
Sun

Once updates are ready, Samsung will send the update out to your carrier. At that point once your carrier is ready to send it out to your device, they will send it out in waves to multiple devices at a time. So be on the lookout. You can always tried restarting your phone every couple of days to see if the update shows up for you in your settings. Hope this helps.

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

what phone? what carrier?
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thanks for your inquiry. Once available, updates are released to Carriers and thereafter, it is at the Carriers discretion to release the update to customers. Since updates are released by Carriers in waves, we’re unable to determine when your device will receive an update. We appreciate your loyalty.