cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Android 11 Beta Test

Would love to be a tester for Android 11 and One UI 3.0 on my unlocked Note 10 SM-N970U1 on Verizon. Can you tell me when the program will open? 
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Android 11 Beta Test

You will have to wait until Samsung announce if there is going to be a beta yes or no. and iff there is gonna be a beta ur gonna know and make sure ur the first to sign-up because its limited. exact date i dont know.

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button
Highlighted

Not sure if the Note 10 is going to get the beta. From years of past experience, the Beta opens to the newest S series first and then the newest Note series ( in this case, the Note 20 series). And that's it before they start pushing out the official update. I've participated in the last 4 betas so I hope that helps
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: Android 11 Beta Test

Thanks. That makes sense. First Samsung in a while, so wasn't sure how their beta program works.
Highlighted
Asteroid

how do you get notified of the new beta sign up? I have an unlocked US s20
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: Android 11 Beta Test

you don't get notified, you have to check on the members app every so often to see when they release it. More than likely you'll see an article about it if you follow and tech threads on redit
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Decmber you Need Android 11 One 3.0 Know how long s10e software updete