Original topic:

Android 11 one ui 3.0 ps4 ds4 inoperative with call of duty mobile

(Topic created on: 1/25/21 11:08 PM)
userJtWf3xp1Aq
Astronaut
Options
Note10

My controller no longer works after the android and ui update. Using a plantation 4 dual shock 4 controller on a note 10 plus.

9 Replies
userS10e
Constellation
Options
Note10

i have the same problem, so any help would be much appreciated!

0 Likes
SamsungJace
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Note10

Hello there, how is your controller connected? Does this only happen with Call of Duty or is it all controller-compatible games?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Note10

How is your controller connected? Does this only happen with Call of Duty or is it all controller-compatible games?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
StoicChoco
Asteroid
Options
Note10
same Issue on COD Mobile
0 Likes
SeddieDigital
Astronaut
Options
Note10
I have the same issue and it's only with COD Mobile
0 Likes
userXzi7qTGWiT
Astronaut
Options
Note10

Same here! Need help!

0 Likes
Options
Note10

have you reset or power on/off and reconnect again?

0 Likes
useryuIPDkFV4C
Asteroid
Options
Note10
The only fix seems to be to disable EVERYTHING in Settings > Accessibility, including disabling any Installed Services that are activated. That makes the controller work for me and many others online. Unfortunately, running my device with those services turned off isn't an option for me, so controllers are just plain useless now. Google broke something, and they don't seem in any hurry to fix it.
0 Likes
useryuIPDkFV4C
Asteroid
Options
Note10
I should mention - this is a significant and known issue in the Google bugtracker forum. It's not just COD, it's also Google's own Stadia, Steam Link, XBox Game Pass, etc... The controller works in the UI, but will either not work or have only partial functionality in game. It's some sort of incompatibility with a change that Google made in the Accesibility Services system in Android 11.
0 Likes