cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Android Auto Not working with new update

My Android Auto has now not worked for 3 weeks now and before it worked fine. Am i the only and is there any tricks to fix this?

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Android Auto Not working with new update

I have same issue since I updated to Android 10 on my s9+. Almost everyone who was a Samsung that upgraded to it has same issue. The absolute auto developers are looking into it, but it seems more likely it is an issue with the Samsung bloat. I suspect Bixby interferes with Google Assistant.

Highlighted
Constellation

I have same issue since I updated to Android 10 on my Samsung Galaxy Note10+

Highlighted
Astronaut

Same problem too worked with a S7 in a 2016 Corsa with factory fitted head unit via USB cable, upgraded to a S10e and works on phone screen only. Tried clearing cache, new cable etc. Also AA has disappeared but it's still in app drawer only got options to force stop or disable.

Come on Samsung please help !

Highlighted
Constellation

Same issue here

Highlighted
Asteroid

The question is when will Samsung fix this problem ?

Highlighted
Constellation

For real, has anyone heard anything from Samsung about this issue? have they acknowledged their mistake? Will they ever provide a fix? Their new update has not only made things inconvenient it has made driving unsafe! Android auto stopped working the day I upgraded and "hey google" no longer works, Google maps is completly non functional. I have tried it all including restarting, uninstalling, repairing pleeasssee someone help! 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Hi There! 

Since Android 10 update (safety update) has been installed on 1st of February 2020 on my Galaxy S10, Android Auto doesn't connect to my Suzuki Vitara. The Android Build No: QP1A. 190711.020.G973FXXU4BTA8, Kernel version: 4.14.113-17806689 (#1 Wed Jan 22 17:01:43 KST 2020).

Please let me know what shell I do to make it work again! 

Regards

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for that information. Can I please have your full model number and service provider?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

I am having the same issue with my Samsung S9. Androind  Auto does not work since last phone update. My service provider is Verizon.