cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Android System Battery Drain on Note 10+

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Michael_01 The battery would be covered under warranty unless there is physical or liquid damage to your device.

Michael_01
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Also try to clean cache partition data as in my galaxy s8 would get hot by doing nothing and when I did that it fixed it

Owen-M
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I reset my cache partition a couple days ago and it didn't help. There was no new update. I've read things that it gets better after a week or so I just have to wait it out and see, I have been getting slowly better battery life so I just want to see where it goes

Michael_01
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Turn on everything and make sure to have every app in sleep mode. What is the % of the android system

Owen-M
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've already done that but I think I found the issue. Apparently a lot of threads say that battery drain is a big issue with Att Note 10 phones. They all say to turn off AT&T Network Diagnostics. To do this, Settings>Connections>Mobile Networks> AT&T Network Diagnostics

Highlighted
Michael_01
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ohhh ok so you have and at&t, they are known to load them with bloatware, just delete everything and disable everything from them. I also have one from tmobile but its disabled by default

View solution in original post

Michael_01
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Let me know if you anymore problems

Owen-M
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Will do, thank you!

Owen-M
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Update: after turning off the diagnostic data setting I am now getting phenomenal battery life. For anyone on att, turn this setting off

Michael_01
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Nice!!! I am happy you resolved the issue at&t is known to load Androids with Loats of bloatware, just the galaxy fold if I am not wrong has about 10 apps from at&t